Forget about temporary fixes. Lets work on finding solutions.
By adopting an exercise regime that gets results and nourishing your body with whole, nutrient dense food you can ditch those fad diets for good.
Join us for the Fit, Lean, and Eating Clean 30-Day Challenge
Let Joe Coleman, Personal Trainer and Stephanie Langlais, Holistic Health Coach help you to achieve your health and wellness goals.
We will give you the tools, guidance and the support necessary to make lifestyle and nutritional changes that are sustainable. We will provide you with long term strategies and not short term fixes. .
We know diets don’t work and rapid weight loss often leads to rapid weight GAIN. So lets make the next 30 days different than the last 30 days.
This challenge is different: NO diets and NO deprivation.
You’ll learn simple strategies that you can EASILY implement to help you achieve a healthier body, boost your energy and feel your best.
You’ll get weekly emails with wellness tips that focus on simple strategies to get results. You also get the most incredible, easy-to-prepare recipes, a menu planner, a grocery shopping guide, PLUS support every step of the way. Since the challenge is online, you can participate no matter where you live!
Here’s how it works:
Once you sign up, you’ll receive:
- Downloadable PDFs outlining the 30 Day Challenge, Nutritional Support and our online fitness program and also bonus PDFs throughout the challenge. ($450 value)
- Weekly emails with simple, yet effective strategies for long term health and weight management. 4 simple, but effective strategies to get you on the road to reaching your goals (no quick-fix diet tricks or gimmicks – we know those don’t work!).
- A Fitness Guide containing 3 different workout options:
- A 4 week progressive weight training program for beginners
- An 4 week at home workout program for when you can’t get to the gym
- A 4 week advanced weight training program for those that are already weight training and want to see even better results
- A nutritional guide to provide you with the guidance and support you need to achieve results
- A Smoothie and Juice recipe guide
- Free Bonus: A Grocery Shopping Guide to help you easily navigate healthy food choices, a menu planner and an exercise planner to keep you on track
- Another Free Bonus: a collection of favorite plant based recipes submitted by Stephanie Langlais and over 20 Holistic health coaches that provide inspiration for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts. All of the recipes fit the parameters of the 30 day challenge an can be enjoyed freely throughout the program.
- Access to the Facebook Challenge Group for nutritional support , motivation and inspiration during the 30 days
- Discounts:All those participating in the 30 day program have the option to take advantage of discounts for our other group program and substantial discounts off of one on one health coaching sessions and personal training sessions with Joe Coleman if you are located in the Bay area.
Stephanie Langlais, Holistic Health Coach & Joe Coleman, Personal Trainer
Disclaimer: The information shared in this program is for general purposes only and is not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical conditions. I am not a licensed nutritionist, registered dietician or medical professional. You should seek the care of your doctor before starting a new exercise routine or before changing other dietary or lifestyle habits. Only you and your doctor can determine what course of action is best for you and your particular needs. There are also no refunds on programs or ebooks.